Saturday, May 11, 2013

Brothers

The more photos I post of the boys, the more people tell me they look alike. This is funny to me because when they first handed me Baby N, I thought he looked NOTHING like his big brother. I never have thought they look much alike. I guess to me, Nathan just looks like...well...Nathan. The comments from others made me very curious so I put together some comparison photos of each boy at the same age (luckily, I've taken a thousand photos of each and this was pretty easy to do). I can point out some differences, but after putting the photos side by side, I give in...they really do look alike.

What do you think???

Big Brother  |  Little Brother


1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old
3 Months Old

3 1/2 Months Old
And one more... (this one convinced me more than the others)
About 2 Months

There will be no denying they are brothers. I am now very excited to see if Baby N will grow more and more like his big brother, or if his appearance and personality will start to look very different. 

It is definitely fun watching these two grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment