Tuesday, February 18, 2014

365 Gratitude Project- Week 7

Day 41:

I am grateful that Daddy and Bryce can enjoy things together, like watching rocket launches. So. Cute. 

Day 42:

I am so grateful for modern conveniences...like the slow cooker which makes dinner time sooo much less stressful. 

Day 43:

I am grateful for the sweet innocence of a child. I think we can learn a lot from the way children look at the world. 

Day 44:

I am grateful for opportunities to work on cute projects with Bryce, and for opportunities for him to practice writing his name. (He got pretty confused making these monster Valentines for his class though, and kept saying it was Halloween because of the monsters...) 
Idea found here

Day 45:

I am grateful for all three of these boys' love in my life. The hands that warm my heart. My husband's and my two sons' hand prints for Valentine's Day. I love it. 


Day 46:

I am grateful for wonderful gifts sent/given to the boys from family. It's always sad to have so much of our family out of town, but they still find ways to make us and our boys feel loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment