Monday, March 30, 2015

365 Photo Project-73

I was so afraid I wouldn't find things I love about living out east because I loved Colorado and the Midwest so much. Of course, being here only a few short months, I've come to realize there are many things to love about Maryland and this East Coast area as well. 

I love the skies. I've already seen some beautiful sunrises and sunsets with amazing shades of blue and purple. I love the clouds and how they always seem to be the picture perfect painted clouds and a bright blue sky. The colors and skies almost feel softer here where Colorado and the Midwest seemed so intense. Both amazing in totally different ways. I do love spring in Maryland.


Here was my attempt to get outside and capture some of the clouds today. 

 


 

I guess the clouds can be kind of dramatic here too....but I know I'll always miss those incredible midwest storms!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment